This site is hosted by Yahoo! Store. Yahoo! hosts the store pages, ordering
system, and order data. Yahoo! automatically collects order information but
may only use this information in the aggregate. If you accessed this store
through Yahoo! Shopping, Yahoo! also automatically collects information
about your shopping experience. Please see the
information about how Yahoo! uses this information.
Shopping at HomeDecorHardware.com is protected by Internet security. Information provided to Home Decor Hardware will remain private. We will never disseminate any information regarding our customers to any other organization or institution for promotional purposes. This is our solemn promise.
This site is protected by several forms of advanced encryption technology, making it extremely difficult to obtain access by unauthorized individuals.
All online transactions at the Home Decor Hardware web site are handled with industry-standard SSL encryption. When you enter your credit card number into the order form, it is transmitted across the Internet in an encrypted (scrambled) form, then decoded when it gets to us.
for more information about how Yahoo! uses this information.
Third-Party Web Beacons: We use third-party web beacons from Yahoo! to help analyze where visitors go and what they do while visiting our website. Yahoo! may also use anonymous information about your visits to this and other websites in order to improve its products and services and provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by Yahoo!, click here
.Personal Information Collection Points
HomeDecorHardware.com collects personal information about our customers or prospects at various points in our web-site. The following are a few locations where personal information may be collected:
1. “Online Order” Form: This screen is available to our online users who wish to confirm the order online. In order to fulfill a customer purchase successfully we collect the customer’s name, shipping/billing address, telephone number, email address, and credit card information.
2. “Offline Order” Form: This form is similar to the “Online Order Checkout Screen” above except that the order details are transmitted to us via email, surface mail or fax.
3. “Request a Quote” Form: This form is submitted online and received by HomeDecorHardware.com via email or fax. All information collected on this form is optional. We collect customer’s name, shipping address, telephone, fax, email.
Use of Personal Information
HomeDecorHardware.com uses the personal information collected above for the following purpose:
1. Credit Card or Paypal ID and Billing Address: This information collected on “Online” or “Offline” order forms is used to bill the customers for the purchase of order, and also for any changes, additions or credits related to the order.
2. Shipping Address: This information collected on “Online
or “Offline” order forms is used to provide our suppliers and/or shipping agents to physically ship the products to the customer location.
3. Email, Phone/Fax#: This information collected on “Online” or “Offline” order forms is used to inform customers of the progress of the order, questions or clarifications about the order, changes/additions to order, shipment of order. This information collected on “Request a Quote” form is used to respond to the customer’s request for pricing, availability and estimated shipping cost of a potential order.
4. Email Address: This information collected on any of our “Online” or “Offline” order form or “Request a Quote” form is used to inform customers of promotions, upcoming sales events, new products information, newsletters, etc. This information is never shared with any third party or agent of HomeDecorHardware.com.
5. First Name and State: We post customer testimonials on our web site which may contain personal information including only customer's first name and billing state. We never disclose customer’s full name or other details in our testimonials. To request removal of your personal information from our testimonials, contact us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
Home Decor Hardware does not share, sell, rent, or trade clients’ personal information for promotional purposes. We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can send email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our site. A session ID cookie expires when you close you browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file. For more information on Cookies, please refer to “Microsoft Cookies FAQ” at: http://www.microsoft.com/info/cookies.mspx
We set a persistent cookie to store items in your shopping cart, so you don’t have to re-enter it more than once. Persistent cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some areas of our site, such as putting multiple items in shopping cart, or increasing item quantity may not function.
Changes to Personal Information
As a customer or user of HomeDecorHardware.com web-site, you may contact us via email at: email@example.com
or call Toll Free: 1-877-765-4052 to make corrections, changes or delete inaccuracies to the Personal Information that was sent to us via the “Online” or “Offline” order forms or “Request a Quote” form. We will respond to your access request within 30 days.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.Opt-out option
As a customer or user of HomeDecorHardware.com web-site you have the right to opt-out of any correspondence from HomeDecorHardware.com via phone, fax, email or surface mail simply by clicking the “Opt-out” buttons on these forms, or by contacting us via email email@example.com
or calling us Toll Free: 1-877-765-4052.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page prior to the change becoming effective.
or calling us Toll Free: 1-877-765-4052.
For more information, contact:
Home Décor Hardware, Inc.
200 S. Franklin Street #8D
West Chester, PA 19382
Toll Free: 1-877-765-4052